EON V2 Gearbox rev. 2 [CNC] - Titanium / Silver
EON V2 Gearbox rev. 2 [CNC] - Titanium / Silver
Color may vary slightly depending on batch.
*Free express shipping via courier on all orders over 250 EUR
The EON V2 Gearbox – the Mothership of the EON Series has arrived. Includes a scratch card with a code entitling you to a free 1 level-up firmware upgrade of TITAN or ASTER.
CNC machined Gearbox made in GATE factory from aircraft grade Aluminium 7075 T6 with military tensile strength of 570 MPa allows for extreme tuning and embraces the following improvements:
Dedicated for GATE ETUs - TITAN and ASTER, and EON series
Lifetime warranty for GATE ETU users
Extreme durability thanks to the highest on the market cross-section dimensions in critical places
Inspection window for precise manual pre-cocking adjustment and piston inspection
Quick spring change with simple tools like home-key or flat-blade screwdriver
Precise bevel to pinion gear adjustment thanks to the special window
Easy shimming with special inspection windows for each gear
Minimized stresses during the cycles thanks to enlarged radiuses in the cylinder window
No risk of wire damage under the pinion gear
Handy AOE visual inspection
Easy anti-reversal latch release
Ready to 8mm bearings
Compatible with the Specna Arms ESA-2 quick spring change system
Compatible with most standard V2 internal parts
Compatible with most bodies on the market
- Compatible with VFC dual selectros
The EON Gearbox is the core of our series of internal parts for professional use. Thanks to the number of modifications, we have met the expectations of airsoft technicians as well as end users. Our brand-new CNC Machined Gearbox shell noticeably increases the life cycle of your replica no matter how extreme tuning you are planning in your replica and provides full compatibility with the GATE Ecosystem.
The kit includes:
EON Gearbox shells
Set of screws
QSC spring guide
- Scratch card with a code entitling you to a free 1 level-up firmware upgrade of TITAN or ASTER
Rev. 2 - The technological process has been refined
** Warning - do not use cylinder heads with a rubber bumper on the front. This may result in permanent damage of the gearbox shells, which is not covered by the guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
|Destination||Express shipping via Fedex||Polish National Postal Service|
|Europe||2-7 business days||1-2 weeks|
|Asia||2-5 business days||not available|
|US/Canada||2-3 business days||not available|
|Australia||3-4 business days||not available|
*Please note that the above delivery times may be extended due to custom duty procedure.
1. The Goods purchased in the Online Store are delivered worldwide, subject to territorial restrictions under applicable laws.
2. The Goods are delivered via specialised courier companies or Poczta Polska (the Polish national postal operator). In some cases, the Goods may be personally collected from the Seller’s registered office, and in the case of the Goods that represent digital content – they may be downloaded on an appropriate device.
3. The Goods are shipped within 1 to 3 (one to three) business days from payment booking. In some cases, the Goods can be shipped at a later date. This applies also to the Goods sold in advance (pre-sale). In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Client about a shipment date. An approximate shipment delivery date depends on a delivery method selected and a destination country, and is specified at order placement. When selecting a transfer payment option, the delivery time indicated on the Website shall be increased by time needed to credit the Client’s entire payment to the Seller’s bank account, usually 1-2 (one to two) business days. Further, in the case of countries outside the European Union, due to distance and potential customs controls the delivery time may be prolonged up to 5 weeks.
4. Detailed delivery method information is available in the Online Store in a Cart section of the given Product.
5. The Goods are shipped to an address specified in an order form or provided by phone or by e-mail. The Seller shall promptly inform the Client about the fact that an order form has been filled in incorrectly if this prevents or delays the conclusion of the Sales Agreement or the delivery of the Goods.
6. Prior to the acceptance of shipment from a postal or a courier service, packaging should be checked for any potential damage inflicted in transport. In particular, the condition of tapes or seals placed on the shipment shall be verified. If shipment package shows any signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are removed, the shipment shall not be accepted, a damage report shall be prepared in the presence of a courier and the Seller shall be contacted as soon as possible in order to clarify the issue. If discrepancies in terms of shipment quantity or quality are not detected at the acceptance, this might adversely affect the resolution of the Client’s claims filed due to shipment damage or theft in transport.
7. In the case of the Goods that represent the firmware upgrade of devices distributed by the Seller (digital content), the Client, upon the placement of the Order, conclusion of the Sales Agreement and payment, shall connect to a GATE CONTROL STATION desktop application via a USB-Link or Blu-Link device and install the upgrade purchased.
You may also like
PULSAR S HPA Engine - set with TITAN II Bluetooth® V2 gearbox drop-in ETU FCU mosfet AEG HPA EXPERTRegular price 414,12 EURRegular priceUnit price per
455,53 EURSale price 414,12 EURSale
EON Complete V2 Gearbox with TITAN II Bluetooth®Regular price 469,93 EURRegular priceUnit price per
517,19 EURSale price 469,93 EURSale
EON V2 Gearbox rev. 2 [CNC] - Titanium / SilverRegular price 137,92 EURRegular priceUnit price per
160,65 EURSale price 137,92 EURSale
EON Hop-Up ChamberRegular price 52,48 EURRegular priceUnit price per
57,73 EURSale price 52,48 EURSale