Nova Trigger [CNC]
Nova Trigger [CNC]
Color may vary slightly depending on batch.
*Free express shipping via courier on all orders over 250 EUR
An adjustable speed trigger designed especially for pros using TITAN V2 for the greatest accuracy and overcoming the limits. Enjoy simple and precise hair-trigger adjustment on any sensor you want. Shoot faster thanks to over-travel control. Make the most of the compatibility with any gearbox wherever standard V2 trigger fits, including HPA. Select from multiple shapes and colors to suit the style and type of your games. All of this with ultra-high quality of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machining.
- Designed especially for TITAN V2
- Pre-travel screw - hair-trigger adjustment
- Over-travel screw - limit trigger movement from outside the rifle body and shoot faster
- Long-Lok system against loose screws
- Full compatibility with TITAN V2 allowing the use of all 5 sensors
- Full compatibility with HPA engines and standard V2 trigger contacts
- Multiple shapes and colors to suit the style and type of your games
- Ultra-high quality of aircraft-grade aluminum CNC machining
- No modification of AEG required
- Compatibility with ASTER V2 as a standard trigger*
- Dedicated especially to pros and skilled users
- All standard V2 gearboxes;
- TITAN V2;
- Standard trigger contacts;
- HPA engines;
- ASTER V2*.
*The Nova Trigger installed in ASTER V2 ETU acts as a standard adjustable trigger and doesn't increase trigger sensitivity range such as the Quantum Trigger.
Please note that due to different screen settings and light conditions, the color of the products in the pictures may be slightly different than the actual item. Color differences may also occur between different batches of the product.
The price applies to 1 trigger.
Shipping & Returns
|Destination||Express shipping via Fedex||Polish National Postal Service|
|Europe||2-7 business days||1-2 weeks|
|Asia||2-5 business days||not available|
|US/Canada||2-3 business days||not available|
|Australia||3-4 business days||not available|
*Please note that the above delivery times may be extended due to custom duty procedure.
1. The Goods purchased in the Online Store are delivered worldwide, subject to territorial restrictions under applicable laws.
2. The Goods are delivered via specialised courier companies or Poczta Polska (the Polish national postal operator). In some cases, the Goods may be personally collected from the Seller’s registered office, and in the case of the Goods that represent digital content – they may be downloaded on an appropriate device.
3. The Goods are shipped within 1 to 3 (one to three) business days from payment booking. In some cases, the Goods can be shipped at a later date. This applies also to the Goods sold in advance (pre-sale). In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Client about a shipment date. An approximate shipment delivery date depends on a delivery method selected and a destination country, and is specified at order placement. When selecting a transfer payment option, the delivery time indicated on the Website shall be increased by time needed to credit the Client’s entire payment to the Seller’s bank account, usually 1-2 (one to two) business days. Further, in the case of countries outside the European Union, due to distance and potential customs controls the delivery time may be prolonged up to 5 weeks.
4. Detailed delivery method information is available in the Online Store in a Cart section of the given Product.
5. The Goods are shipped to an address specified in an order form or provided by phone or by e-mail. The Seller shall promptly inform the Client about the fact that an order form has been filled in incorrectly if this prevents or delays the conclusion of the Sales Agreement or the delivery of the Goods.
6. Prior to the acceptance of shipment from a postal or a courier service, packaging should be checked for any potential damage inflicted in transport. In particular, the condition of tapes or seals placed on the shipment shall be verified. If shipment package shows any signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are removed, the shipment shall not be accepted, a damage report shall be prepared in the presence of a courier and the Seller shall be contacted as soon as possible in order to clarify the issue. If discrepancies in terms of shipment quantity or quality are not detected at the acceptance, this might adversely affect the resolution of the Client’s claims filed due to shipment damage or theft in transport.
7. In the case of the Goods that represent the firmware upgrade of devices distributed by the Seller (digital content), the Client, upon the placement of the Order, conclusion of the Sales Agreement and payment, shall connect to a GATE CONTROL STATION desktop application via a USB-Link or Blu-Link device and install the upgrade purchased.
You may also like
PULSAR S HPA Engine - set with TITAN II Bluetooth® V2 gearbox drop-in ETU FCU mosfet AEG HPA EXPERTRegular price 414,12 EURRegular priceUnit price per
455,53 EURSale price 414,12 EURSale
EON Complete V2 Gearbox with TITAN II Bluetooth®Regular price 469,93 EURRegular priceUnit price per
517,19 EURSale price 469,93 EURSale
EON V2 Gearbox rev. 2 [CNC] - Titanium / SilverRegular price 137,92 EURRegular priceUnit price per
160,65 EURSale price 137,92 EURSale
EON Hop-Up ChamberRegular price 52,48 EURRegular priceUnit price per
57,73 EURSale price 52,48 EURSale