Quantum Trigger [CNC]
Quantum Trigger [CNC]
*Free express shipping via courier on all orders over 250 EUR
Only for ASTER V2. Only for toys.
When hair trigger starts to be boring, it means you are ready for the next level. With Quantum Trigger and ASTER V2, you can set sensitivity from ludicrous ‘touch’ through ‘hair’ to full movement.
Ultra-high resolution – even 60 trigger sensitivities for the 1st mm (0.04 in) of movement
Even 470 possible sensitivity levels for whole movement
Designed to work with ASTER V2 optical sensors
Dedicated especially for pros and skilled users
Made from aluminium by CNC
Using the Quantum Trigger, you benefit from a totally new way of trigger detection. Instead of covering, the trigger precisely reflects the light. Shape and surface of the QT is unique and dedicated to work with ASTER V2 sensor. All these features give that extreme resolution.
This CNC Quantum Trigger is like a diamond among coal rocks. Dare to try it.
Compatible only with ASTER V2.
Notice: Quantum Trigger requires at least GCS 3.0 beta 5 (Windows/macOS) or GCS v1.5.6 (Android devices) and ASTER firmware version 3.1-03 or later.
Please note that due to different screen settings and light conditions, color of the products seen in the pictures may be slightly different than the actual item. Color differences may also occur between different batches of the product.
Price concerns 1 trigger.
Shipping & Returns
|Destination||Express shipping via Fedex||Polish National Postal Service|
|Europe||2-7 business days||1-2 weeks|
|Asia||2-5 business days||not available|
|US/Canada||2-3 business days||not available|
|Australia||3-4 business days||not available|
*Please note that the above delivery times may be extended due to custom duty procedure.
1. The Goods purchased in the Online Store are delivered worldwide, subject to territorial restrictions under applicable laws.
2. The Goods are delivered via specialised courier companies or Poczta Polska (the Polish national postal operator). In some cases, the Goods may be personally collected from the Seller’s registered office, and in the case of the Goods that represent digital content – they may be downloaded on an appropriate device.
3. The Goods are shipped within 1 to 3 (one to three) business days from payment booking. In some cases, the Goods can be shipped at a later date. This applies also to the Goods sold in advance (pre-sale). In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Client about a shipment date. An approximate shipment delivery date depends on a delivery method selected and a destination country, and is specified at order placement. When selecting a transfer payment option, the delivery time indicated on the Website shall be increased by time needed to credit the Client’s entire payment to the Seller’s bank account, usually 1-2 (one to two) business days. Further, in the case of countries outside the European Union, due to distance and potential customs controls the delivery time may be prolonged up to 5 weeks.
4. Detailed delivery method information is available in the Online Store in a Cart section of the given Product.
5. The Goods are shipped to an address specified in an order form or provided by phone or by e-mail. The Seller shall promptly inform the Client about the fact that an order form has been filled in incorrectly if this prevents or delays the conclusion of the Sales Agreement or the delivery of the Goods.
6. Prior to the acceptance of shipment from a postal or a courier service, packaging should be checked for any potential damage inflicted in transport. In particular, the condition of tapes or seals placed on the shipment shall be verified. If shipment package shows any signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are removed, the shipment shall not be accepted, a damage report shall be prepared in the presence of a courier and the Seller shall be contacted as soon as possible in order to clarify the issue. If discrepancies in terms of shipment quantity or quality are not detected at the acceptance, this might adversely affect the resolution of the Client’s claims filed due to shipment damage or theft in transport.
7. In the case of the Goods that represent the firmware upgrade of devices distributed by the Seller (digital content), the Client, upon the placement of the Order, conclusion of the Sales Agreement and payment, shall connect to a GATE CONTROL STATION desktop application via a USB-Link or Blu-Link device and install the upgrade purchased.